Thursday, November 8, 2012

Cover for Go Kill Crazy!

This is the cover for my second novel for Samhain Publishing.  I dig it.  I should note, though, that I don't yet know the release date for this book.  Hell, my first book for Samhain, The Late Night Horror Show, isn't even out yet (that one's due to be released March 2013, by the way).



While you're waiting for these new books, consider grabbing one of my old releases recently reissued on Kindle:

Get DEPRAVED on Kindle

Get THE KILLING KIND on Kindle

Get THE FREAKSHOW on Kindle

And don't forget my new 34,000 word novella:

Get THE DIABOLICAL CONSPIRACY on Kindle

5 comments:

MARTIN said...

Love the cover! What is the synopsis?

Bryan Smith said...

Not quite ready to provide the actual synopsis as this book is still a ways off. But I'll say it's sort of like Quentin Tarantino and Russ Meyer collaborating after a massive blue meth binge. Or alternatively, like Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill! meets the Manson Family.

Anonymous said...

Killer! Congrats, Bryan!

Anonymous said...

What do you mean, Bryan -- we should get depraved on the Kindle? I already am -- pardon, HAVE Depraved as a paperback...

Haven't read it yet, though.

Bryan Smith said...

Well, not everyone has these books. The ebooks are doing well for me, so I provide links and encourage new readers to buy whenever possible. Obviously I don't expect people who already own a particular book in a different format to buy it again. But if they do I sure as hell won't mind.