Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Sunday playlist

"Method To My Madness" by Lords of the New Church
"KKK Bitch" by Body Count
"Born With A Tail" by the Supersuckers
"Animal (Fuck Like A Beast)" by W.A.S.P.
"Almost Human" by KISS
"Six Pack" by Black Flag
"Nice Boys" by Guns N' Roses
"Sex & Outrage" by Motorhead
"Everglade" by L7
"Supermodel Suicide" by the Erotics
"March Of The Pigs" by Nine Inch Nails
"Some Fun" by Smack
"I, Zombie" by White Zombie
"In Love" by the Datsuns
"Blood At The Door" by the Creeping Cruds

I woke up this morning with Rose Tattoo's "Nice Boys" running through my head. So it was good to have GNR's cover come up randomly. The main line in the song is "Nice boys don't play rock and roll." And it occurred to me to wonder whether any female band had ever covered the song and changed the lyric to "Nice girls don't play rock and roll." I did a google search and came up with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKluPjGh1mk

I think it's two girls, one guy. Close enough. Haven't listened to this version though, so don't blame me if it sucks.

No comments: